When it was time to tell my in-laws if we were expecting a boy or a girl - We decided to let Gracie share the news. She was so excited.
"Mommy Having a Robot," She exclaimed.
I didn't even know that was an option.

We are thrilled to be expecting another GIRL. I can't tell you how much joy it brings me to know Gracie will have a sister; and that they will be close in age. Growing up, I remember wanting a sister so badly. I am happy Gracie will have the chance to share that bond.
Our growing baby girl looked wonderful at the ultrasound. What a blessing and relief to see that she is measuring and growing at a perfect rate. My eyes welled up with tears when we saw all four chambers of her heart beating in perfect rhythm.

I Love This Picture. You can see her little hand waving, profile and those little legs & feet.

She really is a miracle.
15 comments:
I am so happy for you and your family and don't you just love the things kids come up with lol!
That is the funniest thing ever! She is a hoot!
Yeah for girls and yeah for sisters!
I am so happy for you! My sisters have met so much to me throughout my life. We have similar spacing. Any name ideas?
Ah congrats another girl!! I am excited for you
What exciting news!! It's so wonderful to have two of the same gender close together--what a wonderful big sister Gracie will be! You look amazing as always as an expectant mommy. Can't wait to read more updates!
Yeah a Little Girl!! Girls are very special!! Little girls are popping up every where...Meagan told me she is having a girl!
Super Congrats!! :D Her profile looks A LOT like Gracie! And I love when they focus on the feet! Can't get enough! TINY MIRACLES!! So happy for you guys!!! :D
I thought you were having a boy for sure along with the rest of us prego ladies! It will be great for Gracie to have a little friend to share her toys with. I'm glad things looked good and healthy!
Congrats! I hope everything is going well for you!
A HUGE congratulations to your wonderful growing family!! Any child would be blessed to come to your family. Is there going to be a blog name change?? I hope you are doing well.
How cute is that little footprint? Congrats to you guys! Can't wait to meet her :)
I am sooooo happy for you guys!! Another little girl so much fun!! Gracie will be the best big sister ever!! And that is so funny about the robot, what is it with her and robots!! So cute!!
Congrats on Baby Robot! That is hillarious. So happy for you guys and happier for you that your sickness is starting to subside. That is always a huge relief. Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well for you.
Yay for baby girls!
Congratulations.
Post a Comment