Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tomorrow is the Day.




  
Sienna's surgery is scheduled for 11:15 a.m up at Primary Children's.  Doctors tell me it's a 2 1/2 hour surgery.  I am scared to see her disappear behind those Operating Room doors.  I know we can't be with her when the anesthesiologist is doing his/her job, but I just wish I could hold her as she falls asleep.  

I know that when I see her in recovery - she will be hurting, but whole.  This surgery can fix her kidney reflux and prevent any more kidney dilation.  I will be staying with Sienna over night for the next few days at Primary's.   We LOVE you Sienna!! 

4 comments:

Pete and Bekah Ackerman said...

Good luck! We will be praying for a quick recovery. Please let us know what we can do to help.

Amanda said...

Good luck! Crazy thing, not too long ago I realized a friend of mine has a little boy with the very same condition. He's five now and had another surgery recently, but is doing well. I hope it goes well for Sienna too.

Jessica Tschudy said...

I am praying for your sweet family. May God bless your precious Sienna. Hang in there. I'm sure it will be challenging for the next little while but so glad she can get some relief! Lots of hugs :)
Jessica T.

Lindsay and Mike said...

So hard! I hope everything went well and your little gal is on her way to recovery.