Saturday, February 9, 2008

A Montana Snowman!





Since we are new to the "Blogging World" - we had a great deal of catching up to do, so that you could all meet our new addition to the Tait Family. Our lives have been turned upside down since Gracie came into our family...and we wouldn't have it any other way!
Earlier this week Gracie and I talked Jody into helping us build a snowman during his lunch break. (Okay, let's be honest. It was me begging Jody to build "Frosty"!) Jody did a great job building our snowman. Gracie and I mostly watched from the window. But when it came time to take a picture with our new snowy friend...I got a little too close to the masterpiece...and knocked our Snowman over. Whoops. What a great husband and dad...Jody built him A SECOND TIME...and this time - I kept my distance. Gracie has done really well this winter. We bundle her up every time we go out, and we are excited for the day when she can help us build a snowman!!

9 comments:

meagan said...

Welcome to the "blog-o-sphere." I am really excited to check in on your life every once in a while. What a great husband to double build your frosty:) Gracie is adorable!

Pead Family said...

That cracks me up, I could totally see Jody's hard work come crashing down by Britt!! He probably just laughed and started over! Reminds me of the apartment days, things crashing down the stairs at 3am!!

Pead Family said...

Gracie is GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see you guys and get to hold her again. You guys make cute babies!!

Frampton Family said...

I love love love the blog!! Welcome to the blogging world. But I have to warn you. Once you start, you can't stop. It's just that addicting. Gracie is an absolute doll you guys.

Amanda said...

Hey-
It's good to see ya on here! You're little family is super cute!

Emilee said...

I'm so glad you joined the wonderful world of blogging! It's so cute to see you and Gracie with the snowman, that's so fun!

Dale said...

What a gorgeous baby!!!!

Marcie said...

You are natural at blogging! I loved the snowman story. Gracie is PERFECT!!! Next time your in Utah give us a call. Miss ya.

Amanda said...

Tag you're it. Check out our blog for directions.