The Best Things in Life...Aren't Things
I can't stop laughing at that picture! Your right what a sweet sight, I'm sure you didn't want to wake them from their sweet slumber! So funny!
So cute! Need we say more.
That is definately a cute pic!
So cute! I have many pictures of the girls and Dave in that exact position.
That is too cute for words!
That is so precious...that is a picture you can treasure forever. :)
That is adorable! Candid shots like these make the best memories, don't they?
I've seen that pose before of Jody. But it's so sweet with Gracie and him together. That's just the best!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I can't stop laughing at that picture! Your right what a sweet sight, I'm sure you didn't want to wake them from their sweet slumber! So funny!
So cute! Need we say more.
That is definately a cute pic!
So cute! I have many pictures of the girls and Dave in that exact position.
That is too cute for words!
That is so precious...that is a picture you can treasure forever. :)
That is adorable! Candid shots like these make the best memories, don't they?
I've seen that pose before of Jody. But it's so sweet with Gracie and him together. That's just the best!
Post a Comment