Monday, September 29, 2008

TAGGED!

My friend Jeanine tagged me...and it took me a few days to think about it, but here are 6 quirks about myself. ENJOY.

The rules are list six quirks about yourself, and then leave a note for 6 friends on their blog to tag them! My six people are: Emilee, Kylene, Molly, Jessi, Tammy and Melly.

You will all most likely brand me OCD after reading these quirks...but please love me anyway! :)

Example 1: I have a difficult time leaving the house if something is out of order. If a dirty glass or unfolded blanket catches my eye...I feel I have to put them in their places. Maybe this is why I am late every place I go! :)

Example 2:
Jody calls me the "Laundry Nazi". If you are going to help fold the clean clothes - you just have to wash your hands!

Example 3:
I go through a box of Cranberry Almond Crunch Cereal every couple of days. It's soooo good.

Example 4: I can sleep through almost any alarm clock....but NOT Gracie's Cry.

Example 5: When I smash a spider or bug in our house...I usually talk myself through it. "Okay, Brittany, Here we go...you can do this." And I use half a box of tissues for extra protection!

Example 6:
Jody informed me the other day, I make up words that don't exist. They always sound right in my head! :)

8 comments:

The Tait Family said...

If you're OCD then so am I! I can relate to just about everything on your list!! Too funny!

VH said...

Oh, these our tame. I'm going to have to think about this, but I'm pretty sure I'm more of a freak than you. haha

Greg and Ky said...

I agree with the other comments. I think I can jump on the train with you and Stacy,,, I'm pretty OCD. Just ask Greg, I think I drive him crazy sometimes. I will think of some to post! Thats pretty amazing you can sleep through an alarm but Gracie wakes you up. Thats a mothers instinct I guess!

Anonymous said...

Oh Brittany , we still love you. You just make me laugh. The laundry one had me going. Just be grateful he is willing to help fold the laundry. Pick your battles my friend.

Jeanine said...

I love it! Especially example 5! I think it takes major courage to kill spiders.

- Tristin - said...

We Laundry nazi's RULE!!! Don't get me started on the use of the Downey Ball! :D

taitmom said...

I can relate to all of those. I know I'm OCD also.

Emilee said...

hehehe love the made up words. Never knew you were a Laundry Nazi though...

Oh and I'll get to my list soon, I need to think on it.