So I'm finally posting our Halloween pictures. Each day seems to be a new adventure since we moved down to Utah. Getting Settled, House Hunting, and Jody starting his new job have all been fun. We made the long trek from Montana the day before Halloween...so we should have dressed up like Zombies...because that's how we felt. Jody opted to bust out the ever-spectacular Banana Costume, I was a witch (if you consider wearing a hat a costume!) and Gracie was our little bunny rabbit!
It was so warm this year Trick-or-Treating in Utah! Papa Tait helped Gracie around the neighborhood, where she got lots of treats.
We ran into Aunt Kylene and Uncle Greg Trick-or-Treating. Check out this girl's hair! Wow. They made some radical 80's rockers.
We were so excited to actually BE in Utah, not just for a visit, this Halloween!! Here we are with Michael's and Gracie's Jack-O-Lanterns that my dad carved.
I found an old Halloween picture from 1984 of me dressed as a bunny holding Michael. I guess the bunny costume is the way to go!
4 comments:
I'm glad you guys are having fun back in Utah. Way to go with the Trick or Treating! I love the banana costume.
So cute! I didn't even put pics of Izaac on halloween.
Love Gracie's cute costume. Halloween just seemed like yesterday and yet it is November 22nd. I still have yet to make a new post. Time is going by too, too fast! Oh my. I am so excited for Gracie's big day!! We will anxiously await pictures. You must keep updating the blog even though you live by family now. We still need our Gracie fix in Florida!!
It was so fun to have you here this Halloween! Gracie looked so cute as a bunny! It was a close tie between her and her cute mom! What a cute picture of you and Michael!
Post a Comment