Friday, December 19, 2008

Did Someone Just Wake Up?


This was Gracie earlier this week after a cozy nap! No gel or mousse was involved in this creation!


She likes to nestle her head into the corner of her crib...the end result looks quite marvelous!


And here is a more "contained" version. Kylene helped me give Gracie her first taste of Pigtails. She seemed to have a whole new confidence while sporting her antennas! :) Maybe with pigtails, strangers will stop calling her a boy! It happened again the other day while we were out to lunch. "He is just so handsome....It's a boy...right?" Said the man at Bajio Grill. Hmmm....I guess the bows, purple pants that say "pretty" and her pink shoes just aren't enough to let the world know...she's a little girl! Bring on the Pigtails!

Gracie has really figured out the art of walking. She is doing so well toddling around! This video is from about one week ago, and she's really come a long way. But at least you can all see her marching around.

12 comments:

molly said...

Love the do! :) People would call Reagan a boy and for some reason it would irk me. No worries! Gracie is such a cutie.

Tammy said...

That hairdo looks exactly like Danika's. I love it! Gracie doesn't look like a boy at all. She is getting pretty good at walking. They grow up so fast. We also have that ball toy. It does keep the kids entertained.

Anonymous said...

I love her pigtails! And I don't know what's wrong with everyone, she looks like a girl to me! She is so adorable. Merry Christmas you guys!

Emilee said...

I love the crazy hair! McKenna loves to sleep in the corner of her crib too. And the pigtails are a keeper, love 'em. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

By the way, your hair looks gorgeous in the picture at the very top of your blog. And don't hate us for not getting out Christmas cards... I underestimated how much of my day Lily would really take up!!! You are super woman compared to me!

Jackie H said...

Love the hair (crazy and pig-tailed). My kids do that head in the corner thing too. Weird. She's getting so big. Maybe now that you are in Utah again we'll have to let Gracie and Kyle get together---as they are betrothed and all :) We're hoping to be in salt lake/utah county again by this summer.

Greg and Ky said...

So cute! That first picture of her hair kills me, so funny!

Justi said...

I'm rolling right now. That hair is so great. I love it! She is so adorable!

Pam Rudolph said...

I LOVED catching up with all the pics. Great site! I can't believe how much Gracie has grown. She sure looks like her Daddy ;-) Stay in touch...

Jeanine said...

She is so cute, and at such a great age! I also LOVE her hair...that is classic!

The Haynes Herd said...

the pigtails are awesome. Although I do enjoy the finger in the light socket look too. hope you had a wonderful holiday season!

Janna Bell said...

love the crazy hair!!