Winter just wouldn't be the same without that fluffy, slushy, cold, wet and white stuff we call SNOW! So far this winter we have found good use of the Snow. To bring in the New Year, we celebrated at Papa and Gwama's Cabin in Fish Haven, Idaho. Gracie went on her first sledding ride there!
Papa Tait was in the driver's seat - pulling the sled.
Also while at the Cabin, we decided to venture up the canyon with Greg and Kylene for some more intense sledding! Cuffy even went for a ride.
We love a good Winter Wonderland.
And what would Winter be without a Frosty to sit in the yard until Spring comes!?! We named him Clarence...Clyde....Leon...Okay...we couldn't decide on a name. But he still looks so good.
Thanks dad for letting us borrow the sprinkler tube and heads for our snowman's mouth. And he's wearing safety glasses - It's dangerous out there!
15 comments:
I just got really cold looking at those pictures!! BRRR! I am glad I can just enjoy the winter fun through your pictures. It is in the 40's at night and 60's in the daytime and I am freezing. I know - WIMP! Loved seeing Little G on the sled. What a girl!
That looks like so much fun. I love the snow. You have a great family.
Looks like you had such a fun Christmas. Next Christmas will be really fun for us because Cami will about the same age Gracie is now. Seeing pictures of her gets me excited for what is to come.
I tell you, living in California has gotten me really soft. I don't know what snow looks like. When it is 40 degrees outside I feel like it is freezing and I am pulling out the heavy coat.
Now that's some serious sledding. I'll have to get Jax some goggles and then we'll take him behind the 4-wheeler too. I love doing that! Playing in the snow always brings back good memories. Your Christmas pictures are so cute. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas this year. The benches look like they turned out great. Gracie is getting so big. What a cutie. Hope things are going well for you guys down south.
Wow. That looks like fun. That is an intense snow man. I love the sprinkler head as the mouth. And the safety glasses are a nice touch.
Looks like fun! But sad we couldn't make it this time! You guys are always having such a good time! And I love the snowman he's huge!!
I love your frosty! I missed you at new years but it looks like you guys had a great time!
Love the snowman---and the Christmas pictures were too cute. What a great idea to use your old trees to make benches. I'm sure they loved them.
I'm so behind on blogging! It looks like you had a great christmas... I love you christmas pajamas! So cute! We have that tradition too and I love it. Looks like you guys are having fun!
I love the snow during Christmas time!But, when Feb. hits I am ready for it to be over.....maybe if I took up skiing again I would want it to stick around longer. You guys look like you had a great time. I love Gracie's coma look below, that is priceless:)
I want to come!!! This looks like so much fun. My dad used to pull us behind his truck when I was a kid. We all need to plan another sledding day. Also, would you be up for lunch sometime this week? I can't believe I haven't seen you since you've been home. Miss you!
That looks like it was such a fun trip to the cabin! I am glad to see you are enjoying all the snow, and having a blast! Thanks for your sweet email! I will for sure keep you posted. :)
That looks like you had a lot of fun in the snow! How's your new house? I heard you just moved in. You gotta take pics and post them after you get settled. congrats!!!
Looks like you had a great time in Idaho, sledding is so much fun, especially being pulled behind a four wheeler. Love the snowman too. Hey have you guys found a house yet? Also would you like to go visit Ashley sometime?
SAFETY FIRST FROSTY!! SAFETY FIRST!
Winter wonderland for sure! Only in Idaho!! :D Those pics are beautiful! Yeah Memories!!
Post a Comment