
Jody and I celebrated our Four-Year Anniversary on February 4th. We went out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. (So Yummy!) Thanks Jeff and Lacey for watching Gracie while we went out!
It sounds trite...however the time really has just flown by! We've been through a great deal in the past four years, and there's no other person I would want to share the rest of my life and eternity with other than you Jody!

Cheers to us!
This picture was taken shortly before we were engaged. Who are these much younger looking people with no dark circles or tired lines under their eyes??? Come back...I beg you come back! :)

Thanks for an amazing four years sweetie!
9 comments:
Glad you found eachother...and glad you didn't dump him on his butt when he broke your glasses on your second date. We hope for lots more happiness in the future for the two of you! Thanks for being a great example to us!
-KC and Sally
Happy Anniversary! Ours is tomorrow and it will be 9 years. Sounds like you had a great day!
Happy Anniversary!!! Isn't it fun to look back at the last four years? Hope you had a great day to celebrate!
Congrats! Time sure does fly when you are having fun!!
Congrats! I love anniversaries. I am excited for your new house too and glad you are living by family.
WOW! Congrats You guys! That did fly by!
Congrats on the 4 year anniversary! You guys are so cute together. How is Gracie feeling now, over her cold? We'd love to come and visit.
Super Congrats you guys! You two are a dynamic duo and with Gracie as your sidekick... The world won't know what hit 'em! :D Nothing but Lovely wishes for whats to come for you guys! Miss you!!
Congrats on your anniversary! I still remember standing forever in your reception line---so sick with morning/all day sickness. But it was so beautiful---and you were and are still so beautiful.
Post a Comment