Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!


To kick off summer and to celebrate Jeff's graduation from the U of U, we headed down to "Sin City" (MINUS the Sin) with Jeff and Lacey for a few days of glorious relaxation and warm sun!


We had a wonderful time with Jeff and Lacey, walking the Las Vegas Strip and lounging by the pool! Gracie had a blast walking laps around the pool waving and smiling at everyone. She has her pageant wave down...and I promise she came up with that one on her own.

(Inside the Planet Hollywood Resort!)


These two don't look anything alike....right?! Gracie looks so much like Jody! And they both LOVE the water!


We stayed at the MGM Grand Hotel. Their pools were incredible. They also had a lazy river and dozens of water features. Gracie wasn't too sure about this fountain!


The Girls!


This picture was taken after walking through the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace & eating at the Cheesecake Factory. We ate so much good food while in Vegas! Jeff hooked us up with a deal at the MGM where we could eat for FREE at the Buffet every single meal. Needless to say - we didn't ever get hungry on the trip. :)

9 comments:

Amanda X said...

How fun! It looks like you had a blast! Scott and I are heading to California in a couple weeks and we're staying in Vegas on the way. I can't wait!

xo

Anonymous said...

Gracie is such a cute little girl! We sure miss you guys.

I *did* get my hair cut in Butte - at Gibz! - and I remember your highlights! I also remember you saying you saw the bill they sent to the station, and the cut and color wasn't worth what they charged :) What a racket, eh?

Anonymous said...

What a bummer that you guys were in Vegas and we weren't!!! Looks like you had fun! Miss you guys. We are going to be heading your way for Krista's wedding on the 20th. Are you going to be around? We might need a place to stay. Cory's brother has family in town. Do you have room for us?? Shoot me an email when you get a chance!
Sarah

The Tait Family said...

Oh how I love Las Vegas!! Looks like Gracie loves it too!!

Tammy said...

Looks like so much fun!! Not to mention the sun and warm weather.

molly said...

You guys are always going somewhere fun! Good for you! :)

Nicole said...

What a fun trip! I haven't been to Vegas for ever... I think we need to go. Looks like you are having a great start to summer!

Greg and Ky said...

Looks like you guys had fun! CUte pictures!

The Haynes Herd said...

Holy Cow I'm such a crappy friend. I haven't talked to you forever and I'm a slacker at checking blogs lately. CONGRATULATIONS on the channel 2 news. I told my mom to start looking for the sweetest cutest news girl at 5pm and 6pm a few times a week. You're so awesome; that's such exciting news. Gracie is getting so big I can't believe these little guys are growing up so fast. Jax still tries to stop in a the red house by the park now and then on our way to the swings. We still miss you guys! hope every thing's going well for you and your wonderful family.