Friday, June 12, 2009

News Story!

Here's my live shot from the 5:00 show earlier today. I broke the story at noon and also went live again for our 6:00 p.m. show. Due to the overload of stories on our website, I'm not sure how many days this story will stay current. The story is called "Woman Washed Down Creek After Dog" if it doesn't play immediately. 2news has been a wonderful experience thus far.

14 comments:

Janna Bell said...

Great story, Brittany.

Julie and Matt said...

Great job Brittany! You are so professional. Its awesome to see you on the news.

The Rasmussen Family said...

OH YES YOU DID! What a great job, sad story...at least the woman is okay! You are amazing Brit!

Frank McCaffrey said...

Good work! You have come a long way. Keep it up!

Marcie Tess said...

Great job! You are so talented when should we be watching the news? When are you on? Let's get together!!! Don't worry about last night I totally understand. Now worries. I hope Gracie feels better.

Erin said...

That was great! You did awesome.

Nicole said...

Brittany, I just saw you on the news tonight! It was the story about the swine flu. You did great. It's fun to see you on tv:)

Tammy said...

Great job Brittany! I will have to get your autograph when we come down. Ha Ha!

molly said...

Yay Brittany! It's great to see you behind the mike. I appreciate your enthusiasm :)

Fauset Photography said...

Check you out Brittany!! You're so awesome!! :)

VH said...

They spelled your name wrong!! I am going to write them a letter. The video isn't loading 100% for me, but from what I saw you were amazing! I wish I had 2 news up here!

jean13i said...

Brittany, you are such a pro. I am so proud of you!

meagan said...

This is so exciting! You'll have to tell me more about work, etc.! You are totally legit - how fun!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

Great Job Brittany!! Your such a Pro!!!