Thursday, December 3, 2009

What Do You Think?

I haven't had bangs since 1994. And even before that, when I was too young to have any control, my bangs seriously started halfway back on my head and fluffed into a giant round piece of cauliflower out of my forehead. Not really good memories for me.

However, my husband has wanted me to try out a new 'do' for some time now...more specifically BANGS! So I did it. What do you all think?



5 comments:

Emilee said...

I like the bangs and I'd have to say they look much better than the "old" ones we used to have, hehehe!

taitmom said...

Love the bangs!

Brittany said...

I love them Brittany! you look beautiful like always! I tried them about five months ago, and lets just say they didn't look so good on me!

Anonymous said...

Love the bangs. It is a really good look on you. Jody has good taste. Happy Birthday Gracie. You are so adorable and we love you.

VH said...

Ya look great, girl. But sometimes I miss your curls!!