I never knew how much love my heart could hold until someone called me "mommy."
- W.R. WallaceThe hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world.
My friend Aapree from Channel 2 is starting a photography business. She asked if she could take some maternity photos of me for her portfolio. This is something I never did when I was pregnant with Gracie - so I happily said, YES! She did an excellent job, and the prices she offers are super affordable. These are some of my favorites!
Because our baby was breech for so many weeks, we feel blessed she turned head down on her own. We are getting ready: closets cleaned, diapers bought, tiny onesies folded and back in drawers, I officially have the 'pregnancy waddle' down - and hearts anxious to love this new little one.
The doctor says if she doesn’t make her appearance in the next little while - we will induce on September 23rd.
11 comments:
Brittany, these pictures are beautiful! Hope you are hanging in there! I know how you feel! Looking forward to see pictures of the little doll, since we are a million miles away from you guys! Take care! Thanks for the update!
The Munday's
I'm so excited for you! you two make em so cute and sweet. I don't know if you want to try it but Ben gave me a foot rub and my water broke and Henry came seven hours later. Either way we're happy for you and excited to hear the news and info in weight, height, and all those fun things to find out.
I didn't know that she had turned....YEA!!!! I am so happy for you, what a HUGE blessing. That is so wonderful. I want to see you before you have her......I never got to see you at this point before. Good luck girl!!
Such beautiful pics! I look forward to the baby updates.
Love the pictures!! Really you look so great!! She did an awesome job! We can't wait to see this cute little one!!
Such great pistures, you look amazing. I hope everything goes well with the delivery. can wait to see pictures of your new little girl :)
You are such a cute pregnant lady!! I am glad to hear that your baby turned...Gracie is such a doll...she has turned into a little girl!! Cant wait wait to see pictures of this cute baby!!
You are gorgeous. I love these pics. The big date is so close. Can't wait to hear how it all goes. Good luck and we will be thinking of you.
My goodness beautiful family!! Man oh man girl you are one gorgeous bunch. Miss you so much!!
Your friend needs to quit her day job! She took great photos and had beautiful subjects!
Way cute picture, she did a great job! Gracie is wearing that adorable skirt, I love it and am so glad you got it. Now one more beautiful addition to the family!
Post a Comment