
This is my favorite time of the Year! Sweater Weather, Pumpkin Pie, the Smell of Cinnamon Spice in the air, Football, which means Peyton Manning in my living room via our TV :), Halloween Candy, the Burst of Color on all the Trees - I Love Fall. Not to mention, Sienna was born on the First Official Day of Autumn - so there is even more to love about this gorgeous season!

Grandpa & Grandma Wiscombe grew some great pumpkins in their garden this year. Gracie has been watching them grow for weeks now. She was thrilled to finally help Papa cut them, so we could take some home to our house.



We visited the annual Pumpkin Festival at Thanksgiving Point - our first outing with the FOUR of us.


We're having a fun time adjusting to life with two little ones. It's still crazy to think we have KIDS.
Plural. Wow.
Sienna wakes up every 2 or 3 hours to eat. I've really enjoyed all the cuddle time. (Although I'm mostly in a sleepy coma during our 4:00 a.m. feedings.) When Jody comes home from work - he is a huge help. Gracie is a sweet big sister - although it has been a major adjustment. When I'm bathing or feeding Sienna, she often just screams, "Mom - Look at me. I'm really crying. You need to put baby sister down and pick me up."
It breaks my heart.
There are moments when they are both crying. The goal: to not add to the numbers and start crying myself. But let's face it...that has happened.
I'm learning and growing.
And I wouldn't trade it for the world.
These are the
These are the
Sweetest 'Pumpkins'
in my life!
9 comments:
TOO CUTE!!! You make really cute kids:) love the pics
Such cute pictures! Look at you...already have a 2nd post after the baby. I am almost 2 weeks ahead of you and still haven't found time to blog. I would say you are doing great!! Gracie is absolutely darling. I can't get over her blue, blue eyes! Love it!! Sienna is beautiful too. I keep meaning to call you, but I often feel like it's a 3 ring circus over here!! I will try to find some down time. In the mean time, take care, get some sleep and know that we love you guys!!
You have some beautiful girls!! Sounds like you are adjusting to two girls just fine...it does have its moments but you look great and the girls are very cute!!
I love the picture of Gracie holding Sienna! That is just the cutest thing ever. Congrats on your new addition!
Oh my that that pic is perfect!
I am sure you are doing a great job with 2 kids now. You have probably tried this one already, but it works for us so I thought I would share...Miles loves books so we grab a few and he sits by me & we read while I am feeding Dax. Miles thinks it is great and I don't feel like I am ignoring him.
Your pictures are so cute I would never guess that you are up every 2-3 hours at night! Good luck adjusting...sometimes a good cry makes everyone feel better!
welcome back to the blogging world! you are doing great! I love the pictures of the girls on the right side of the blog...who took them?
That last picture is too cute! You have beautiful girls!
I am always so excited to read what you have posted. You always put things perfectly. I LOVED what you said about adding to the numbers. Two is soooo different then one but is worth every melt down (both child and adult).
Post a Comment