Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2News Live Report - "Parker's" Closing

Below is the link to a story I reported last week. What a tribute to this Mom and Pop Shop...to see people waiting in a 2 hour line. My dad grew up in American Fork. Parkers was a part of him - just like it was for so many in that community. As I spoke to those standing in line to get one last taste, it was abundantly clear that Parkers was much more than just a Burger Joint. Parkers was an example of the American Dream. A small Drive-In, three or four employees working a regular shift, some great food and a whole lot of heart!!

American Fork Drive-In "Parker's" Closing - Connect2Utah.com

1 comment:

Melinda Brown said...

Great job girly on your news story, I love watching you every time you are on. You are just too dang cute!