
Seriously. (And I love that I'm saying that because of the nature of the picture.) But Really! This is one of my favorite pictures ever of the girls!!
Gracie and Sienna had a good time finding the Eggs that the Easter Bunny hid around our house. Good thing we had colored them the night before. Gracie is quite the Easter Egg decorator!

Easter Sunday was lovely. There were some really sweet moments with my Primary Class when we were talking about the Resurrection. I told them how thankful I am for our Savior Jesus Christ. Because, I know, after the Resurrection, my brother Michael will be be able to walk and talk. The sweet 6-year-olds listened. And I know they felt the spirit. After church, we went over to my parent's home for the annual Easter Egg Hunt.


Everyone had a good time!

I sure love these girls.

*Sienna 18 months*


3 comments:
Your girls are the cutest!! Their Easter skirts are to die for? Did you make them?!
Your girls are getting so big!! I love their Easter outfits.
What an gorgeous family you have! Seriously your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment