Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Blessings!



Gracie's First Easter was a Hit! She was a big helper coloring eggs, and she got lots of attention at the Annual Missoula Easter Egg Hunt. I covered the Egg Hunt for the news - I got some great shots of Gracie. She made another debut on Channel 8! Make sure and watch the story through the link in the upper right hand corner of the blog. Easter is a wonderful time to count our blessings. Jody and I are grateful for our health and for Gracie who brings us so much joy! We are thankful for this holiday where we can reflect on our Savior Jesus Christ. How blessed we are to know we have a Savior who lives and made the ultimate sacrifice so that we too can live again! We are thankful for the glorious Resurrection.

7 comments:

Cathy said...

It looks like you guys had a great Easter. I love Gracie's dress! She looks lovely!

- Tristin - said...

Wow Gracie sure raked it in with the Easter Bunny! I'm sure it's because she's SOOOO adorable! What a GREAT Easter to remember! Easter is my favorite holiday!!!

Frampton Family said...

WOW! Gracie was sure spoiled this Easter! And I love her Easter dress. Looking at your blog gets me so excited for the both of us to be moving back to Utah. Brittany, we're going to have so much fun with eachother. Any luck with the house hunting? It would be a blast to live in the same area. Miss you!!!

Greg and Ky said...

I love the easter slide show! She just get more and more cute every picture i see! I miss you guys so much. I cant wait till may! Her little easter dress is to die for I love that hat!

Tammy said...

Gracie you did a great job with the Easter Bunny. Easter is one of my favorite times of year!! Gracies' dress is really cute.

Emilee said...

Gracie looks like she had a great Easter. I love all the pics!

The Tait Family said...

We loved watching Gracie's Easter news debut. She looked so cute in her bunny outfit! The Easter egg hunt looked fun. I wish Lauren could have been there to participate. She would have run about half those kids over! We can't believe how big Gracie is getting. She is such a doll! I hope she is sleeping better for you. That makes for LONG days for her mom & dad. Hang in there!