Sunday, May 11, 2008

First Mother's Day!


Today is a special day - It's my very FIRST Mother's Day! I had a great present because we were able to fly to Utah on this day and share sweet moments with both my mother and my mother-in-law. Now that I'm a mom - I see the world so differently. I want Gracie to grow up knowing she is loved more than words. She has brought so much joy into my life. I'm so thankful to be a mom!


"A mother has far greater influence on her children than anyone else, and she must realize that every word she speaks, every act, every response, her attitude, even her appearance and manner of dress affect the lives of her children and the whole family. It is while the child is in the home that he gains from his mother the attitudes, hopes, and beliefs that will determine the kind of life he will live, and the contribution he will make to society."
N. Eldon Tanner, “No Greater Honor: The Woman’s Role,” Ensign.

4 comments:

Pead Family said...

She is so dang cute I could just eat her up! I agree, being a mom is the best job ever. You never know the joy they can bring you until they are here. You are madly in love with them the second you lay eyes on them!! You got a cute one there!!!

Tammy said...

You two are so cute!! I hope you had a great day!! Gracie is so cute!!

taitmom said...

SOOOOOOOOOO cute!

swiscoms said...

Brittany, You are a wonderful Mom! I feel blessed to be your mother and to have shared in all your accomplishments and experiences thus far in your life. My wish for you is that Gracie can bring you as much JOY as you have to me!
Love, Mom