
You may have noticed...we haven't updated the blog in awhile. That was partly because of a wonderful trip down to Utah to visit family. While we were in the Beehive State, my sister-in-law got married to her adorable fiancé, my brother Michael got baptized as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and we shared many memories with friends and family. Our extended family hadn't seen Gracie since she was only 5-weeks old...so this was certainly a special trip!
On our way home from Utah, Jody got terribly sick. He threw up more than a dozen times on the plane, and we ended up taking him to the Emergency Room once back in Montana. Nurses got an IV in him to overcome his dehydration. (For a visual...in a matter of hours he turned into “Skeletor” from He-Man...Yes...it was bad!) It was a long night...but a longer recovery time. I also got this miserable stomach bug. Jody and I were supposed to work the entire week once we arrived home...but we took a few days to get back onto our feet. We are now feeling better, and we’re excited to share the memories from our trip to Utah with all of you. Scroll down to see our adventures…and keep checking back as it may take me awhile to post them all! :)
10 comments:
Congratulations to Michael! That is so fantastic. I bet that was an amazing day. Very cool.
PS I feel like a creeper seeing on the bottom that I visited your blog. EEK! Technology is making my stalking harder!
oh and DOUBLE PS I love your curly hair in the wedding pics. I miss those curls!!!
Hey-
I'm glad you guys are feeling better. My mom and dad said they had a good time at the baptism. I'm glad you were able to be there for such special family events.
You've had a big adventure! What a fun trip. We were so sorry we missed you, we were truly hoping to catch up!
Looks like you had a wonderful time, and got to be there to witness some amazing and eternal moments.
Isn't it great to go back and see family! I'm glad you two are feeling better- throwing up STINKS anyway! But throwing up on a plane....NOT FUN!! Jodi -I don't think you could pull off the "skeletor" look so I'm glad you decided to seek professional help! HA! HA! :D I LOVE YOUR GUYS' BLOG!!
It was so great to see you guys. I wanted to keep that doll-face baby of yours and not let her go back. She is so sweet!
Congrats to Michael! I bet that was so neat. I'm sorry we missed you, but I'm glad you are feeling better. Sorry you got so sick. The next time you are here we'll get together for sure.
I love your family photo, it's so cute. Also little Gracie is so beautiful and is growing quickly.
Oh! That is not fun being sick! I am sorry to hear that. Your video was so cute and I am happy for your brother. That is such a sweet experience, thanks for sharing!
Congratulations to Michael!!! How wonderful! I'm so glad you guys had a good visit. You guys are so cute. I hope to see you soon!
So, I keep checking back and I am not seeing this cute photo yet..... I would love to have a shot at doing your hair!! I am not sure that you would like my way of doing it, you are gorgeous the way you are!!
Post a Comment