Gracie's First Fourth of July was one to remember. We started off the day volunteering at the annual 4th of July Pancake Breakfast. Every year the LDS Missoula Stake does this breakfast to raise money for the Fort Missoula Museum. It was fun to see so many people in the community at this event. Then we headed off to Salmon Lake. Gracie is a natural on the boat - she was great and played on the beach with me. The lake water was a little cold for her liking...so we didn't get in the water much. Gracie and I cheered Jody on as he attempted to land a backflip on the wakeboard! Backflip...Wakeboard..should those TWO words be together in the same sentence?! He looked awesome out there. Check back...because we'll be posting some pictures!
After a Great Time with the Bell Family at the Lake, we headed back to Missoula for some fireworks. Gracie watched in amazement as the bursts of color filled the sky...and then her stomach got the best of her. She decided she was starving, and the bottle I quickly made for her was NOT the desired temperature...so the "God Bless America Dramatic Firework Finish" was coupled with Gracie screaming at the top of her lungs! It was the Perfect Night.
We are so grateful to live in this beautiful country where we enjoy so many freedoms!
10 comments:
It looks like you had a great holiday! You have a very cute family.
Looks like you had a great day! You look great by the way (like always). Love the pics, please keep them coming.
Well, it seems that you guys had a fun 4th of July! I love the picture! I'm so glad for blogs!
Sounds like you had so much fun. I love Gracie's little swimsuit! She looks so cute in it, she also made those peas look quite delicious!! ha ha! It is so fun to see all the milestones they overcome. Being a mom is just the best and every stage gets better and better!
Cute pics! Looks like you all had a good time!
I loved the "peek a boo" picture and Gracie's swimming suit is so cute! She is going to love the water getting started so early. Now Jody, be careful not to hurt your neck again!
Salmon Lake looks like more fun than the Berkley Pit. :o)
Cute pic's!!
Love the pictures you guys. It looks like you had a great holiday. Gracie is getting big and she is so cute. I want to be on Salmon Lake!! Montana is so beautiful is the summer. Take Care.
Sarah
Love the pics. Gracie looks so cute in her swimsuit!! And your house looks great too w the hanging flower pots!
Cute pictures! Looks like fun. I'm not surprised she is a natural... she will probably be fearless like her dad!
Post a Comment