Thursday, July 24, 2008

Memories Anyone?!


This Tag has been passed around from Blog to Blog...and I think it's a fun one!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.


Feel free to leave a memory for Brittany and/or Jody! Have Fun!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a memory for each of you. I remember going to an outdoor concert for 4th of July and dancing like a crazed groupie with Brittany in front of the stage :) Good times!
And I remember having a BBQ and Mike and Jody doing a 2 man somersault down the hill. That was hilarious! I have many other memories of our times together in Butte, and I love looking back and remembering those fun days!!!

Tammy said...

I remember going to a 4th of July party when the Standards were in concert. You and I can't remember who else it was, but were dancing around like crazy people. I thought it was so funny. I also remember going into Wells Fargo when Jody worked there and he took Karha from me and it took me forever to get her back.

molly said...

I will always remember when you were teaching gospel doctrine and a certain gentleman was harassing you. Jody and I had had it with him and we let him know it! I was so proud of Jody for sticking up for you like he did.

Cathy said...

Oh man!!! There are so many good ones it's hard to choose just one. But if I have to, I would have to say that one of my many favorites was when you and Jody came to visit us in San Antonio. I know you came twice so whenever we went to Rudy's BBQ and Sea World. We had so much fun having you guys over!

Amanda said...

I remember playing night games at Becky's house. You were running and knocked a tree completely over!

Greg and Ky said...

Fun memories! Brittany I remember when you and Jody went on a date to frightmares at Lagoon. He had told me he really liked you and wanted to know what I thought. I remember answering the door and there you were. So cute! Right from the beginning I knew you and him were meant to be. He was so excited for you to get there and when he met you at the door his smile was from ear to ear! When he got home that night I could not wait to tell him I defiantly approve and I really liked you. I'm so glad you got married!

Greg and Ky said...

Jody I have so many memories growing up with you! I remember one Sunday afternoon playing in the backyard. You and Kerry were playing frisbee and you were on the tramp. Kerry threw and you jumped for it and jumped right off the tramp... {You have always been an athlete, totally put yourself out there for the game!} Sadly landing on your free arm and breaking in right in half! Poor thing.... I think I remember your bone about poking through the skin! I even remember you had a lime green cast. Sure glad that bad bread healed!

Greg and Ky said...

Sorry break not bread...

Marcie said...

I would have to say any time we played the, "Name Game" (I think that is what it was called. It is now one of my favorite games. I also remember a very exciting easter egg hunt.

Jackie H said...

I have two things that I remember. First: I remember when your won Miss Orem. I wrote in my journal that you were amazing and would be the next Miss Utah (you can blame me, I probably jinxed it.) But you were always so much fun to watch compete.

Second, whenever I think about you I think about the love you have for your brother. Your commitment and devotion to him is inspiring. You two share such a special connection. I could never decide if I wanted to watch you compete or if I wanted to watch him as he watched you compete. He was always so excited, and your parents were always so proud too. You have such a great family.

taitmom said...

I have a lot of memories, but I remember when you were competing for Miss Utah. You did so well and you answered your question the very best! I asked Jody what he would do if you won Miss Utah. He said he'd just have to wait a long time. He always had a lot of patience. That's how much he loves you!

Another memory we have of both of you is when you graduated from BYU together. What a great accomplishment to do together.

- Tristin - said...

I would have to say you teaching Sunday school..But more specifically- One day when the other teacher didn't show up and you had to fill the void. I had to change Mason's diaper of something before class started. Enroute to the mothers lounge,(I don't think I ever told you this), I caught a glimpse of you guys in the overflow- You looked a little panicked (as ANYBODY should be in that situation) and I could tell that Jody was giving you a little pep talk and calming you down. It was just a 3 second glimpse, but I remember thinking..."These two are gonna make it!" It was just a sweet moment that showcased how perfect you two are for each other! Class started and you gave a BANGER of a lesson as if you had prepared it for months. You two set the bar PRETTY HIGH for the rest of us to follow!!! :D

Pead Family said...

I think that my favorite that will FOREVER live on is when we went to empty our trash at 2am and the bag broke and garbage went flying down all 20 stairs clear to the bottom. Several apartment doors opened wondering what the noise was at that time in front of their doors. WOW, that was wild. We laughed so hard that I peed my pants. The good old days....how did we survive? Now look at us, moms and jobs and so busy. Thanks for all the fun memories. There is never a dull moment with you around!!!

Anonymous said...

I just remember what great friends you guys have always been. I remember going to your house in Butte for the first time and seeing all of the cute pictures you guys have. You always amaze us with your great pictures. I always think to myself; it is amazing that they always look so good.