We were blessed with a wonderful Easter Weekend. It started off Saturday at Uncle Jay and Aunt Linda's house for an Easter Egg Hunt. From there we headed over to see Mom and Pops Tait. They had a special meal cooked up for us and some Easter clues leading to great prizes! Gwama and Papa Tait gave Gracie a toy shopping cart, which you will see pictured in numerous photos. She absolutely loves it!

I'm learning that Holidays are even more exciting when you have a little one! I think I was more excited for Gracie to see if the Easter Bunny came and go on Egg Hunts than she was!
Here are some Easter "Highs" and "Lows"...Definite sugar high from all the candy...some sad lows when mom wouldn't let Gracie touch the freshly colored hard-boiled eggs!
Easter Celebration at my parent's house.
Jodes and our Baby Girl!

And with all the talk of bunnies and candy, I want to make sure and express my gratitude for the true meaning of Easter. I am so thankful for our Savior Jesus Christ who took upon himself every shortcoming, fault, mistake, and imperfection...so that if we live the way we should - we too can live again. I know our Savior Jesus Christ was resurrected and has provided a way so that we can taste of eternal joy with our forever families!
Enjoying Easter Sunday. Thank you Grandma & Grandpa Wiscombe for Gracie's gorgeous Easter Dress. It is so cute. (Even with Goldfish Crackers smashed all down the front...still cute!)
And...ummm...okay. This was the Easter Bunny at the Lehi City Easter Celebration. Can you just read Gracie's expression...? She's looking at the Jodes thinking, "Maybe if I don't make eye-contact...this will all just go away!"
My parents decided to throw a fancy one out there and make an edible flowered fruit tray to go along with Sunday Dinner. My mom was just going to order one from a company who specializes in making these...but they were quite expensive, so she thought, "I'll make it myself!" I was quite impressed.
Easter Bunny on the loose...

Here's our Easter Egg Hunt!
Another Video.
Jody showcases his Easter Air Jordans in this one. :)
16 comments:
What a fun Easter! I love that you remembered to point out the real reason we celebrate :)
Ohh, your really make me wish I could have spent Easter with the grandkids. So glad you get to be home for the holidays now!
Isn't it funny how important work seems until you create this little person that is so much more important than any other occupation. She's lucky to have such great parents. Cute photos!
Ok, that guy in the easter bunny costume might be the creepiest thing that I've ever seen...
.
Wowee what an Easter for Gracie!! I can't believe all the loot she got. She had to have been in heaven. Her Easter dress is darling! Then again, she could make anything look adorable! Cute post. We aren't even going to know who our walking/talking niece is when we see her in August!! She's getting so big.
she looks beautiful in her easter dress! She looks like she had a pretty great easter!
I love the picture of you guys swinging Gracie. She is such a little doll.
Looks like you guys had a great time with your families. I bet you are glad that you live closer so you can see them more often! Your parent's haven't changed a bit since I saw them back in High School at our Drill perfomances.
Looks like you had a great Easter holiday. I have to say the Easter Bunny scared me...
Gracie's dress was beautiful and I loved your mom's edible flowers.
You take the cutest pictures all the time. I love it! It is so nice to have you guys close so we can see you a lot more often. Looks like you had a wonderful Easter!
Hold the phone!!! Is that Aunt Sandra and Michelle and Nicole? I haven't seen them in years...I'm talking years. You'll have to tell them hello for me. Also, I have to say that Easter Bunny is kinda scary!:)
What an amazing Easter! You're right, having little ones brings the joy back to all holidays!
Gracie is such a beautiful little girl, it's so fun to watch her grow up on your blog!
I love your Easter pictures! You guys look so cute! And Gracie is growing so much! We need to get together soon because I'm moving in August.
I love the one with Gracie in tights and bunny ears! So hilarious! Looks like it was a GREAT day ...until that scary E. Bunny showed up...WHAT WAS THAT! It just proves that grown men should NEVER EVER dress up as a bunny!!!!
You guys look SOOO happy! And I'm beginning to wonder from your pictures....do you EVER have a bad-hair-day?! :D
Hey there, Thanks so much for letting us stop at your house. It was so nice to let the kids get out and play. Your home is beautiful. It was great to see you guys.
Gracie is adorable. Abigail has that same Easter Dress. I love it. It fit last year and still fits this year which is even better.
Looks like you guys had a great Easter! I've heard the holidays are more fun once you have kids just like you said. We can't wait!
PS. Jeanine is throwing me a baby shower and I need your address. Will you email it to me? nicolegratzinger@hotmail.com
Gracie is so darling! I'm glad you guys had a great Easter, it looks like you celebrated well!
Post a Comment