
Sienna had her Four-Month Check Up this week. Here are her growth stats:
Length: 23 1/2 inches (22.5 %tile)
Weight: 12 pounds 12 oz. (31 %tile)Head: 16 inches (41 %tile)
The Doctor says she's right on track. She's smaller than Gracie was at this age.
Length: 23 1/2 inches (22.5 %tile)
Weight: 12 pounds 12 oz. (31 %tile)Head: 16 inches (41 %tile)
The Doctor says she's right on track. She's smaller than Gracie was at this age.
Goodness! I love this girl. She gives us the BEST smiles! She is fascinated with her hands. About one month ago, she decided the pacifier wasn't such a bad idea. (Yay) Sienna sleeps a 4 or 5 hour stretch at night usually. We are still up in between the 3:00 and 5:00 a.m. hours every morning. She's a burper. A loud burper. Her hair has lightened up so much from the dark hair she had when she was a newborn. The poor thing has struggled with acid reflux, and we are still trying to get that under control. I'm nursing her, which is great. Those first few weeks are always really difficult for me, but sharing that time with her is priceless. And there is a certain scent that will forever "smell" like Sienna to me.

When I was in labor in the hospital, Jody rubbed my feet with Bath and Body Works Lemon Vanilla Lotion. When the nurse walked in to check me, she asked, "Is someone eating Froot Loops in here?" I love the scent of this lotion. And now every time I wear it, I will think of my sweet baby!


This one makes me giggle.
Maybe she was trying for an Elvis Impersonation...
7 comments:
She is the cutest!! Really she is just getting so big and so sweet!! Love the cute outfit!
Brittany I can not get over that outfit!!! So stinkin cute! Can't believe how old she is already. Let's get together soon.
Utah Valley Mag. should be expecting another Tait baby in the their contest. SHE IS DARLING!!!
She is such a doll! I feel like she is already SO grown up. Time is flying so fast.
That outfit is precious. Brittany, nobody's posts make me cry or get emotional like yours do. You have a gift for writing. I guess that is why you were a communications major. I always love to hear your thoughts. MIss you guys. We drove by your house the other day. The paint job looks good. The rain gutter above the door is detached from itself. I wasn't sure if you knew that or not. Talk to you soon. Take Care.
She is still such a little peanut! Sorry you're dealing with acid reflux...not fun. Glad she is taking a pacifier. She is adorable & I love that you posted the things you have learned to appreciate about being a mother! You are a great mother.
totally looks like Gracie!
Post a Comment