Our good friends the Leishmans invited us to Breakfast with Santa. It was such a fun experience. Neither of the girls were afraid of Old Saint Nick. Gracie told Santa she would like "Hungry, Hungry Hippos and a Locker." (She told me the locker is so that she can hide her toys from Sienna, so that Sienna won't break them.) Sigh. Sienna is asking for a Queen-Sized Bed. Ha!!
Not really.
But maybe she should...since she ends up in my bedroom nearly every night.
Then it was time to snap some photos of our girls. Some people (clear throat...Jody) called this the most stressful five minutes of the day. Despite Sienna running away and knocking Christmas Decorations over, and basically causing a huge scene...we actually got some fun shots! I can't tell you how happy my heart is looking at these pictures. Sienna is a busy 2-year-old. And it can be exhausting chasing her. But we wouldn't have it any other way. We are so glad she is healthy.
(She hasn't had a single Kidney Related Problem/Illness since her surgery in June.) Hooray! We are so grateful for both our girls.
Love these sweeties!
.jpg)



.jpg)

4 comments:
Darling! Your girls are getting so big. I love the family picture! That's just about right, with young kids!
Sooooo cute! Your girls are adorable and I love all the pics! (Especially the family picture shot - haha! Just like what happens when I try to get a good shot.)
I can't believe how big Gracie is! It looks like a fun day!
I think you should have sent out that picture as your Christmas card. Love it! And, your trip to Maui looks amazing. I'm bound & determined to make it there someday. :)
Post a Comment