Tuesday, June 10, 2008

SITTING UP WITH STYLE!


Little Miss Grace is becoming "Miss Independent"...well at least in the Sitting-Up Department! Jody and I just love seeing her reach new milestones. And yes...notice that she's sticking out that tongue...ahhh the personality!





Sometimes it's just so hard!


Let me narrate this collage below for you! First picture she thinks..."Do I really need this boppy to help me?" Second picture she pleads "Pick me up already...enough torture for one day!" Third Picture she says, "Okay I'm back in the game...Is this thing a lounger?" And finally Fourth Picture - "Success...See everyone...No Problem!"

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Way to go Gracie!! I love when their little bottoms become flat. Next you will be mobile. Mom and Dad will love that!! The messes will be scattered all over the house!!

swiscoms said...

Gracie, I can relate. . .especially to the second picture. Grandma loves you so much and misses you more everyday. You are changing so quickly and you are soooo cute! You are just adorable. Take good care of your Mom and Dad. Love you lots. Grandma

- Tristin - said...

Gracie- you're such a big girl!!! Sitting up is a HUGE accomplishment! WOOOHOOO! You go GIRL! :D

The Tait Family said...

YAY Gracie!!! What a big girl!! Can she get any cuter?!

Nat said...

She is just too cute! I'm so glad you are good with updating your blog because we don't want to miss anything with Gracie! Can't wait to see you guys again in August!

Greg and Ky said...

I love those pictures! I especially like the one when she is sprawled out on the boppie! Looks nice and relaxing!

Lyle and Mary: said...

The next thing you know she'll be learning that runway walk...look out!