Monday, June 23, 2008

SPLASH MONTANA!


We are thrilled to announce that it has stopped snowing in Montana...and therefore time to hit Missoula's water park Splash Montana! Gracie loved all the sights and sounds at the pool. Her only complaint was the life jacket...she wasn't a huge fan. It was a beautiful day, and we had so much fun as a family!


Don't you love our Hats?! It was a great day to be outside cooling off in the water!




10 comments:

The Tait Family said...

Looks like you all had such a great time! It's so fun to be in the sun! We love going to the water park. Gracie needs to come and play with us sometime!!

Jackie H said...

Okay. It's not fair that you look so great in a two piece swimsuit and your baby is all of 7 months old. Not fair at all...

Tammy said...

That looks like so much fun!! I can't believe you look so good. My kids would love to go to a water park. They would probably turn into fish.

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

So so so cute! I haven't tried a waterpark yet. Hmmm... that is definitely a good idea. Gracie is so beautiful.

taitmom said...

What a cute little water baby! Won't be long until she'll be boating with her daddy.

Pead Family said...

She is so cute! Nice hat Gracie...I am glad to see that you are wearing my fashionable hat I gave you!! She is getting so big. I should take a blogging lesson from you. Yours is always so amazing!

Greg and Ky said...

Such a cute little family! Thats good... Break her in for Bear Lake so she can ride the tube with Jody! PHYSCH!! But really I'm sure Jody will want her to be able to do that pretty soon! Looks like so much fun, Isn't it nice it finally feels like summer! Wahoo!

- Tristin - said...

I LOVE the picture with her in the life jacket! Her expression is totally like..."what the heck is this contraption?!...THIS is supposed to SAVE me???" Looks like a STELLAR day for some loungin' by the pool. It was soo great to see you guys last weekend! Alway too short! :D

Jeremy's Jade said...

It's been a while since I've checked in but it's all good because today I'm getting real internet at my house! Hooray! Well Brittany I love the posts! I love the pictures of Gracie. She could make anyone have a good day just by looking at her. Glad to see you're keeping cool and having a good summer. I didn't make it up to Shalom because it was too snowy. Kind of disappointed but maybe next year. Love you!

Cathy said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! Gracie is absolutely beautiful. Total beach baby. I hope to see you guys soon!