Monday, June 9, 2008

Spit Up Anyone???

Let's face it...we do some crazy things trying to get babies to smile. We try to scare them, tickle them and often we talk in unusually high - almost scary voices. Sometimes when you're hoping for a Smile...instead you get some Spit-Up. This video is a great example. A couple of weeks ago, while staying at Papa and Gwama Tait's house in Utah, our 3-year-old niece Lauren was helping us try to get Gracie to crack a smile...Unfortunately a smile isn't all we got!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I have had that happen plenty of times. It usually happens right after I have put a clean outfit on them. Gracie is still dang cute, spit up and all.

The Tait Family said...

Oh my! Lauren LOVED that she made the video with Gracie. That is so funny. I hate it when they ruin a perfecty clean, and not to mention super cute, outfit!

meagan said...

Wow- She is sitting up already! Time flies, before you know it she'll be running. I love the lady bugs:)